To add to my list of leftover chicken dishes, here is a super easy, super delicious take on a BBQ chicken pizza.
- 1 store bought thin pizza crust
- 1/4 C ranch dressing
- 2 C cooked chicken, chopped
- 6 T Sweet Baby Ray’s spicy BBQ sauce
- 3/4 C whole milk mozzarella, shredded
- 3/4 C sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll pizza crust on a piece of parchment paper and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spread ranch over crust with a spoon, leaving 1 inch around the edge.
- Toss chicken with 4 tablespoons of the BBQ sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread cheese evenly over pizza and cover with sauced chicken.
- Top pizza with a swirl of the last 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until toppings are hot, cheese is melted, and crust is crispy.